Thoughts, Media links & Videos
- ‘ Bound Feet Blues – a life told in sho
- Boarding School Syndrome . Further study released with more attention paid to females.
- Online porn. Is this causing desensitisation? Is this a problem in relationships with others? Erections? Long term sexual partners?
- No sex please – we’re dissociative? PODS
- (no title)
- Why does bisexuality need celebrating?
- Vulval Pain Webinar – Monday 17th November for Live Session
- Intimacy Workshops (with no nakedness!)
Tag Archives: Sex Therapy
I was asked to contribute to PODS (Positive Outcomes for Dissociative Survivors) magazine recently. They are an incredible organisation who provide excellent professional training. I’d usually pop my content up here – but their resources contribute to their charity and … Continue reading
Is this a possibility for you? Whether this is your aim of sexual contact or not, the Medical Information Service is keen to hear your anonymous thoughts on the subject . It only take a couple of minutes – the … Continue reading
Yes! Women Watch Porn! Recent ‘female choice’ function on @xhamstercom added proof. Have suggested key contributer to that section – @ORGASMS_MOVIES for women in behavioural/exploration client work. http://ow.ly/nj0K6
EffiMai writes in a witty style to guide you through sex parties. Written for lesbians – but I think this advice can be applied to anyone wanting to head to an organised event. Avoid the event where the Pringle bowl … Continue reading