I was asked to contribute to PODS (Positive Outcomes for Dissociative Survivors) magazine recently. They are an incredible organisation who provide excellent professional training. I’d usually pop my content up here – but their resources contribute to their charity and are low cost (£6) – so I’d encourage you to visit their website here. http://www.pods-online.org.uk/resources-magazines.html
Thoughts, Media links & Videos
- ‘ Bound Feet Blues – a life told in sho
- Boarding School Syndrome . Further study released with more attention paid to females.
- Online porn. Is this causing desensitisation? Is this a problem in relationships with others? Erections? Long term sexual partners?
- No sex please – we’re dissociative? PODS
- Why does bisexuality need celebrating?
- Vulval Pain Webinar – Monday 17th November for Live Session
- Intimacy Workshops (with no nakedness!)