Thoughts, Media links & Videos
- ‘ Bound Feet Blues – a life told in sho
- Boarding School Syndrome . Further study released with more attention paid to females.
- Online porn. Is this causing desensitisation? Is this a problem in relationships with others? Erections? Long term sexual partners?
- No sex please – we’re dissociative? PODS
- (no title)
- Why does bisexuality need celebrating?
- Vulval Pain Webinar – Monday 17th November for Live Session
- Intimacy Workshops (with no nakedness!)
Category Archives: couple counselling
The Launch of Open University’s Enduring Love? Project brought interesting findings – many seen in the press this week. The summary document can be seen here but it’s worth taking some time to think whether you want and Enduring Love. Why … Continue reading
A few months ago I attended the Vulval Pain Society’s National Workshop. I was struck but how many partners were in the audience. There was a noticable difference in the couples’ ages. I spoke to an older gentleman, who had … Continue reading
I recently wrote a brief introduction to psychosexual therapy for Dimbleby Cancer Care ‘s magazine – DCC news. Psychosexual therapy, for couples or individuals, is sometimes available through your local service. I know it is in no way a full … Continue reading
EffiMai writes in a witty style to guide you through sex parties. Written for lesbians – but I think this advice can be applied to anyone wanting to head to an organised event. Avoid the event where the Pringle bowl … Continue reading
Esther Perel brings a fresh perspective on her TED talk here
Are other people in your life just as important on Valentines as ‘The One’? @megbarkerpsych looks a little deeper. http://ow.ly/hHIQt