If you’re looking for a facilitator or speaker for an event or course you are running, please get in touch to discuss.
Past work has been with Sh! Women’s Emporium (MOT your Sex Life), Bishop Creighton House (Introduction to Sex and Relationships for Young People and Adults with Learning Disabilities), FanniesRules (Ladies Only Group), Living Well CIC (For those living with HIV), THT (Replay: A Psycho-educational group looking at Sex and Relationships for men who are gay or bisexual) and Breast Cancer Care’s ‘Younger Women Together’ events.
I prefer running smaller workshops as opposed to larger presentations from a podium. I’m more of a break out session facilitator in a larger conference (to clients or practitioners), or a facilitator of one off training days (for clients or practitioners).
Most Recent workshops / Group work
- Terrence Higgins Trust – Gay and Bi Men. ‘Replay’ A psycho-educational group.
- Breast Cancer Care – Intimacy & sexuality, Communication & relationships
- West London Centre for Counselling – Sex in the therapy room, The Unconscious fit, Couple therapy with a sexual focus
- Dimbleby Cancer Care – Sex in the therapy room
- The Vulval Pain Society – Webinar – ‘The Partner Perspective’