Common Presenting Symptoms or Issues in Relationship Therapy
For many couples the following may not mean anything bad for your relationship, but if you are struggling then I may be able to help facilitate some space to communicate, or provide a different perspective on things, or why it might be going on.
- Negotiating Monogamy / Polyamory
- Affairs (Whether agreed or not)
- Relationships post newborns
- Recent medical diagnosis
- Life stage changes
- Relationship history and repeating patterns
- Just not getting on as well as we did
- Sexual Focus – things may just not be as you’d both like them to be.