Thoughts, Media links & Videos
- ‘ Bound Feet Blues – a life told in sho
- Boarding School Syndrome . Further study released with more attention paid to females.
- Online porn. Is this causing desensitisation? Is this a problem in relationships with others? Erections? Long term sexual partners?
- No sex please – we’re dissociative? PODS
- Why does bisexuality need celebrating?
- Vulval Pain Webinar – Monday 17th November for Live Session
- Intimacy Workshops (with no nakedness!)
Tag Archives: vaginismus
This is a free webinar. You just need to register. Then you can log in from 645 and the webinar starts at 7pm. http://www.vulvalpainsociety.org/vps/index.php/vps-webinars2/forthcoming-vps-webinars-2/140-the-partner-perspective-vps-webinar-with-clare-staunton-psychosexual-and-relationship-counsellor-3
A few months ago I attended the Vulval Pain Society’s National Workshop. I was struck but how many partners were in the audience. There was a noticable difference in the couples’ ages. I spoke to an older gentleman, who had … Continue reading