Thoughts, Media links & Videos
- ‘ Bound Feet Blues – a life told in sho
- Boarding School Syndrome . Further study released with more attention paid to females.
- Online porn. Is this causing desensitisation? Is this a problem in relationships with others? Erections? Long term sexual partners?
- No sex please – we’re dissociative? PODS
- Why does bisexuality need celebrating?
- Vulval Pain Webinar – Monday 17th November for Live Session
- Intimacy Workshops (with no nakedness!)
Tag Archives: monogomy
I know, I know , we only just got the ‘1 month to go’ chat from the media. However, at this time of year, I find clients are really thinking about relationships. Whether you’re having sex with men at the … Continue reading
Esther Perel brings a fresh perspective on her TED talk here