Thoughts, Media links & Videos
- ‘ Bound Feet Blues – a life told in sho
- Boarding School Syndrome . Further study released with more attention paid to females.
- Online porn. Is this causing desensitisation? Is this a problem in relationships with others? Erections? Long term sexual partners?
- No sex please – we’re dissociative? PODS
- Why does bisexuality need celebrating?
- Vulval Pain Webinar – Monday 17th November for Live Session
- Intimacy Workshops (with no nakedness!)
Tag Archives: long-term relationships
The Launch of Open University’s Enduring Love? Project brought interesting findings – many seen in the press this week. The summary document can be seen here but it’s worth taking some time to think whether you want and Enduring Love. Why … Continue reading
Esther Perel brings a fresh perspective on her TED talk here