‘ Bound Feet Blues – a life told in shoes’ . I saw Yang- May Ooi ‘s story on stage last night. It’s an incredible story about identity, gender, culture and the impact of hiding/ showing your authentic self. Running at the Tristan Bates theatre until December 12th. 1hr show for £16 / £12. I was completely engaged. Please share. http://ow.ly/V9D3R
Thoughts, Media links & Videos
- ‘ Bound Feet Blues – a life told in sho
- Boarding School Syndrome . Further study released with more attention paid to females.
- Online porn. Is this causing desensitisation? Is this a problem in relationships with others? Erections? Long term sexual partners?
- No sex please – we’re dissociative? PODS
- Why does bisexuality need celebrating?
- Vulval Pain Webinar – Monday 17th November for Live Session
- Intimacy Workshops (with no nakedness!)